Thursday, May 15, 2008

Recipe Fictional Book Series


Joanne Fluke is my new "mystery" series favorite author.

I call it "mystery" because it's more or less a no-thinker read for a mystery novel. I read the ninth book in the series (who the heck has the list of books in order when they go to the library? Not me) and really enjoyed it. I copied a few recipes out of it hoping to make one or two this summer.

It takes place in a small town in Minnesota (haha, yes, I am a Minnesotan and like most people, I have to give my home state authors a chance - so post some Indiana authors - I want to read more!) and is totally Minnesotan. Seriously. It's like I'm back home again when I open it.

If you need a no-thinker for entertainment, this is an OK book to read, just don't expect some great mystery novel. It's just entertaining!
Otherwise, I recommend Janet Evanovich - she's a real laugh out loud author!
Patty

No comments: